ADVANCE PAYMENT PLAN
HOW IT WORKS
1. Renew – trade in the vehicle on another vehicle subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to your credit status at the time.
2. Retain – to keep your Land Rover, you only need to settle the ballon or refinance the *balloon (*subject to your agreement being paid up to date).
- Ideal if you are planning to pay for your Land Rover outright. By deferring part of the initial outlay until the end of the agreement term there is less to pay today
- Low monthly payments
- Low-interest rates on the amount financed
- With shorter terms you can be driving a new Land Rover more often, meaning your servicing and maintenance costs may be reduced
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- You want the benefits that come with being a Land Rover Finance Customer
- You want more spending power – maybe for a newer or higher specification model
- Newer model means lower maintenance costs